Code of Conduct
General Rules and Regulations
- Through appropriate procedures, disciplinary sanctions shall be imposed for any conduct which adversely affects the institution's pursuit of its educational objectives or violates/shows a disregard for the rights of other members of the academic community, or which endangers property owned or controlled by the institution.
- Individual misconduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Conduct that poses a danger or threat to the health or well-being of another person.
- Acts of hazing or bullying, individually or as a group.
- Disorderly conduct , abusive, indecent, violent, excessively noisy or disorderly conduct.
- Obstruction of, or interference with, the institution's activities and facilities.
- Misuse of, or damage to, the institution's property.
- Misuse of documents or identification cards.
Academic and Classroom Misconduct
- The instructor may order the temporary removal or exclusion from the classroom of any student engaged in disruptive conduct.
- Plagiarism, cheating and other forms of academic dishonesty will not be tolerated.